Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What style are you wearing on Arcadesters?

Don't worry, this isn't a thread to try and get you to post pics of yourselves or anything, it is just one to ask about the current 'Style' (found at the bottom) you are using on here. Myself, I am using Square. I like the modern look of it and the colours too.

NetPen isn't far behind, just needs some tweaking to make me go for that instead.

I also like the unusual yet creative "Fill me with text pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase." block that is currently active on Sqaure too.  Wink

Hello 2and1,
Yeah I'm in the middle of teasing other themes for this forum to give users a nice colourful choice with themes and not everyone here has the same tastes.

I'm glad you love the dummy filler text X'DDDD Big Grin

Regards,
Antz
[Image: pwnful-banner.fw.png]

Ahh, finally we can discuss something of importance. I'm going with NetPet for now. Square just felt too... constricting?

Also, when I changed to Square I couldn't find the option to change to another without going into settings. So now I'm shunning it for its attempt to tie me down.

I am considering my options with Revolution though...

Hey Antz, sorry to bump this but was just wondering what the official theme is for here? I'm guessing revolution.

The Default has some functionality (Forum Stats, Thanks, Rate) not seen (or just not working) on others as well as a leftover "}" next to the Report button on posts. Wink

The default theme has been removed the only themes you can choose for now is "Revolution" & "Mobile MyBB", I'm working on introducing a light theme which will be an optional choose soon, there are many issues with the default theme which is why I just left it bare but moved everyone over to the correct theme. I am working on ironing out any bugs that are here as well as removing any plugins that are non-functional. So stay tuned for that.

Regards,
Antz
[Image: pwnful-banner.fw.png]